California Business Ventures is here to help.
- Business brokers know buyers that are looking for a business to buy and our marketing and sales efforts are directed to business buyers. These are individuals, other businesses, or private equity groups that are looking for a business to buy.
- Business brokers have businesses for sale. Our inventory of businesses for sale attracts more buyers for your business. Many buyers buy a different business than the one they initially contact us about. By offering several businesses, business brokers attract more potential buyers that will be exposed to your business.
- Business brokers are trained and experienced at valuing businesses. We are trained to recast the earnings of your business in order to show a buyer all its economic benefits, thereby increasing the value of your business to the buyer. Our expertise helps our sellers set the right asking price for their business and helps buyers understand how to value a business.
- Business brokers are experienced in selling businesses. Buyers and sellers are frequently not familiar with all the business buying/selling process and business brokers help both in order to facilitate a sale of the business.
- Business brokers have procedures to maintain confidentiality in the sale of your business. It is very difficult to maintain confidentiality without an intermediary, like a business broker. A buyer must be qualified and sign a confidentiality agreement before learning that your business is for sale. Business brokers are experienced in marketing business without identifying it.
- Business brokers help buyers get financing to buy your business.
- Business brokers provide skilled negotiating for business sellers so you end up with the best deal.